Friday, March 19, 2010

Marty's Grill

I've been to Marty's twice and both times had great service and good food. The first time I went with my son for brunch and the place was packed. I was surprised as it had only recently opened. The staff seemed a little frazzled but they were very kind and attentive. We sat in the bar area (they have lots of room indoor, bar and patio) I had a corned beef and pastrami sandwich he had a loaded breakfast burrito (bacon and suasage). The sandwich was crisp and flavorfull, the boy totally dug the burrito.

martys

I went back on St Patrick's day with my wife, and again the restaurant was busy, but the staff were totally on their game, friendly, attentive and bright. I had the special sheperds pie and my wife had a hamburger. The food was very good, beers cold and the service excellent. I think we have found our neighborhood restaurant. Give it a try and check out the locally named dishes (neighboorhoods and teams)

Marty's on Urbanspoon

No comments: